The role of the Swim Ireland Club/Regional Support Officers is to work with their designated clubs and regions to help them achieve their goals and to act as a Swim Ireland representative and information contact within the Swim Ireland office. The contact details of the support officers can be found below.
Some Swim Ireland Support Officers responsibilities –
- Be responsible for supporting the general needs of a number of clubs and regions
- Manage and lead in delivering the Swim Ireland Clubmark Programme
- Be the liaison person for a number of clubs and regions with regard to SI activities
- Be responsible for the affiliation process for a number of clubs/regions/other
- Manage and lead in delivering development opportunities for the Clubs and Regions
- Visit SI Clubs and Regions
- Develop and support member initiatives
Swim Ireland represents over 13,000 members registered in more than 140 clubs across the country.
Club/Regional Support Officers:
Vincent Finn Connacht email@example.com
Aisling McKeever Leinster firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathal Geraghty Munster email@example.com
Ruth McQuillan (Swim Ulster): firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Manager – Adam Cox: email@example.com