The role of the Swim Ireland Club Development Officers is to work with their designated clubs and regions to help them achieve their goals and to act as a Swim Ireland representative and information contact within the Swim Ireland office. The contact details of the development officer can be found below.
Some Swim Ireland Development Officers responsibilities –
- Be responsible for supporting the general needs of a number of clubs and regions
- Manage and lead in delivering the Swim Ireland Clubmark Programme
- Be the liaison person for a number of clubs and regions with regard to SI activities
- Be responsible for the affiliation process for a number of clubs/regions/other
- Manage and lead in delivering development opportunities for the Clubs and Regions
- Visit SI Clubs and Regions
- Develop and support member initiatives
- Liaise with other Aquatic Disciplines in delivering their yearly plans including Diving, Water Polo, Masters Swimming and Open Water Swimming
Swim Ireland represents over 13,000 members registered in more than 140 clubs across the country.
Ruth McQuillan (Swim Ulster): firstname.lastname@example.org