ClubMark SI is Swim Ireland’s Club Accreditation Scheme for its affiliated clubs. The overall aim of the scheme is to support, recognise and reward Swim Ireland affiliated clubs by providing them with a national process that will help them to develop their services and ultimately achieve the highest of club standards. Following successful completion of the programme, ClubMark SI will act as a mark of quality for participating clubs. It is open to all Aquatics clubs who are currently registered with Swim Ireland.
Benefits of ClubMark SI (to Irish Aquatics Clubs)
- Development of top quality clubs & raise clubs’ profiles
- Raise standards within clubs
- Promote best practice and strong governance from within clubs
- Provide information, guidance and support for clubs
- Recognise & reward clubs for their achievements
- Planning tool for clubs
- Develop effective policies, procedures and structures for clubs
- Develop club workforce (coaches, volunteers & administrators)
- Enhance ability to recruit new members and to increase membership for
Increase opportunities for clubs gaining financial aid
Swim Ireland believes that the Club Mark programme is a vital support framework and one which demonstrates Swim Ireland’s on-going commitment to the development of high-quality aquatics clubs. We encourage all of our Irish aquatics clubs to take a proactive approach to the running of their club and through participation in this programme, to assess their strengths and weaknesses and address areas which can be improved upon. The Club Accreditation Programme is a programme which aims to showcase and share best practice amongst Irish Aquatic Clubs.
To download the registration form please click here.
For further information or if you wish to register your club for ClubMark SI please contact your relevant Club Development Officer.
Adam Cox – email@example.com
Niamh McDonnell – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth McQuillan – email@example.com