Did you know that there are currently over 230,000 adults swimming every week in Ireland?
That’s one in every 20 people in Ireland each WEEK!
Why is swimming so popular?
- It’s flexible and can be completed around your busy schedule
- It great for health, fun or competition
- It can be done on your own or through classes with others
- Everyone can do it, kids, adults, older adults, men and women
- It’s an important life skill for an island nation in particular
- It’s really fantastic for overall fitness, upper body, lower body, aerobic and anaerobic fitness
Check out what your missing by browsing through our web pages where you can find out how to swim, where to swim and how to swim faster
And remember – Swimming is for EVERYONE