The Swim Ireland Swim-a-Song Programme
The Swim Ireland Swim-a-Song Programme is specially designed for babies from 4 months to approximately 36 months of age and gives parent and child enormous enjoyment while introducing an important life-skill. Swim-a-Song is step one in Swim Ireland’s development pathway and provides an excellent foundation for a lifetime of swimming.
Swim-a-Song Parent Pack comes with;
- CD full of easy to use songs
- Songbook to sing along with
- Easy to follow instruction for learning in the bath
- Stickers and progress chart to keep up to date with the baby’s progress
- A Speedo hooded baby-robe to ensure that the baby is kept dry
Swim Ireland’s comprehensive and professional up skilling course for all Leisure Centre and Pool Staff. This course guarantees quality delivered Swim-A-Song course for all facilities.
For Leisure Centres/Pools/Swim Teachers. The dynamic accompanying pack for the Swim-A-Song course. Pack contains waterproof product explanation, introduction, scheme of work and lesson plan examples. Also contains colour coded song cards, top tip cards and CD of songs.Swim-a-Song