A very exciting opportunity has arisen in Swim Ireland for a dynamic, organised and experienced individual to lead in the delivery of Swim Ireland National Competitions. The Competitions Officer will play a key role in the delivery of a busy National competition calendar of events for Swim Ireland and its members.
Some Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Responsible for all aspects of National Competition event planning and delivery including the co-ordination of staff and volunteers
- Liaising with and managing relationships with facilities and suppliers
- Managing the budgets for each competition
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the National aquatic calendar
- Attend meetings with relevant National Committees
- Support the delivery of the National meet licensing programme
- Support the National Officials Committee and Education Department in training and developing Meet Officials and in the implementation of the Officials Development Plan
If you would like to apply for the role of Swim Ireland Competitions Officer as indicated above, please send a CV outlining your qualifications and experience and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to the role, together with the names and contact details of two people (Relatives or friends will not be accepted) who can comment on your suitability for this position (including your current or most recent employer).
Please submit your application to Adam Cox, Swim Ireland, Irish Sport HQ, National Sport Campus, Abbotstown, Dublin 15. or applications can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Applications must be received no later than 5pm Friday the 20th October 2017
Interviews: Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place on Tuesday the 31st October 2017
Further information: Swim Ireland Competitions Officer JD and Person Spec.Read More