Vacancy: Swim Ireland is seeking to appoint a Club Support Officer based in Munster, to support Swim Ireland Clubs and the Region in their day-to-day operations and to work with them in all aspects of their development (technical and administrative). It is intended that persons involved in this role shall be out and about regularly visiting Clubs and working closely with the relevant Regional Management Committee.
Swim Ireland is the National Governing Body for the Aquatic Disciplines in Ireland, recognised as such by the Irish Government, Sport Ireland, Sport Northern Ireland, the Olympic Council of Ireland and FINA and LEN, the World and European Aquatic Governing Bodies.
Some Key Responsibilities for the role include:
* Be the key Relationship Manager for the Clubs and Regional Management Committee within Munster
* Support the delivery of high quality events within Regions, including seminars and training events
* Be responsible for all Club/Regional membership matters (including supporting the affiliation process) for designated Clubs and Regions
* Provide assistance/advice on Club development issues
* Build positive working relationships with key partners and stakeholders and others who may assist and support Swim Ireland’s Clubs and Regions
* Support the roll out of Swim Ireland initiatives in each Region eg. Club Mark
* Work closely with the Regional Secretary and the Regional Management Committee to maximise the Swim Ireland/Region relationship
* Plan, prepare and deliver presentations to Clubs, Regions and others as required
* Continually seek examples of leading good practice in Club and Regional development and engagement to feed into Swim Ireland’s programmes.
If you would like to apply for the role of Swim Ireland Support Officer (Munster Region) as indicated above, please send a CV outlining your qualifications and experience and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to the role, together with the names and contact details of two people (Relatives or friends will not be accepted) who can comment on your suitability for this position (including your current or most recent employer).
Please submit your application to Adam Cox, Swim Ireland, Irish Sport HQ, National Sport Campus, Abbotstown, Dublin 15 or applications can be submitted electronically to email@example.com
Closing date: Applications must be received no later than Wednesday the 19th of April 2017
Contract Type: 3 Year Fixed Term (Part time – 25 hrs per week)
Base location: Munster region
Interviews: Interviews will be held week commencing 24th April 2017
Swim Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.Munster Support Officer JD Read More