How can we help you, our clubs?
We are committed to providing support and guidance for our clubs on an ongoing basis.
Our Swim Ireland Club Support Officers are based in the region to provide a direct line into Swim Ireland and to offer on the ground real time support.
Clubs are supported through the following programmes and procedures:
- Newly re-developed clubmark programme as we strive together for better governance in clubs
- A range of templates are provided for clubs to adopt; these include club constitutions and rule books which make it easy for clubs to put effective operational procedures in place.
- A number of key programmes and workshops that clubs can engage in to ensure they are kept up to date with best practice in their club -
- Club Governance provides training to the club management which includes financial management, planning and overall governance
- Chair/Secretary Forums – training and workshops for Club Secretaries and Chairpersons
- Complaints & Disciplinary Workshops – dedicated workshops providing guidance on dealing with conflict and complaints within clubs
- Clubmark training days – providing support and guidance through the Clubmark programme
Our goal is to constantly grow and update the services offered to our member clubs, if you see a need in your club or region please contact the relevant Support Officer for your region listed below.
Club Support Officers
Club/Regional Support Officer (Leinster)
+353 86 061 9508
Club/Regional Support Officer (Connacht)
+353 86 061 9439
Club/Regional Support Officer (Munster)
+353 86 061 9452