Swim Ireland have launched our COVID-19 Officer e-Learning Course to further support our clubs and their volunteers in meeting the Return to Water requirements.
Any person intending to take on the role of COVID-19 Officer can complete this training online, in their own time. This removes the requirement to create a Swim Ireland profile and attend live webinars.
We will continue to deliver the Virtual Webinar: Lead COVID-19 Officer Training.
- Age & Opportunity Guidelines
- CARA Guidelines
- Circuit Plan and Activities for Athletes
- Event Plan Template (up to 200 people)
- Finance And Planning Guide
- Living with High Risk Individuals
- Older Adults
- Open Water Event Plan Template
- People with Disabilities
- Potential Pool Set Ups (12th June 2020)
- Return to Water Checklist Template
- Return to Water Operating Procedures Template
- Return to Water Risk Assessment
- Squad Planning Sample
- Squad Planning Template