Module 2: Club Development Plan
April 16, 2020
As part of ongoing support for clubs and committees, we are excited to launch the second online club training module to our members. The next module in the series focuses on creating a development plan for your club and guides you through the benefits and process of creating a long-term vision for your club.
This module is an essential support tool for clubs who want to create a long-term plan. This course will take you approximately 25 minutes and will provide you with an easy to follow action plan as well as guide you step by step through creating a development plan. Swim Ireland's Clubmark programme will further help support the club through this process and information on this is provided throughout this module.
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand the purpose, structure and benefits of a Development Plan, identify those who should be involved in its creation and be able to plan how to implement and monitor the plan
- Understand Swim Ireland’s quality mark for affiliated clubs – ClubMark
- Identify your Club’s current positioning and be able to conduct a SWOT analysis
- Recognise the importance of club consultation, and identify the vision, aims and objectives for your Club
- Understand the purpose, structure and benefits of an Annual Plan
To sign up and complete the Club Development Plan Module please follow this link: Clubs and Community Online Training Module 2
To sign up and complete the Effective Committee Module please follow this link: Clubs and Community Online Training Module 1