Attention All Triathletes/Open Water Swimmers!
February 13, 2020
On Saturday 29th February, the National Centre (Dublin) coaching team are running a swim clinic aimed at Triathletes/Open Water Swimmers
During the one hour pool session, Coach Matt will cover
- How to build a session, week, and month plan.
- How to avoid over training
- What is hidden power and how can we can use it to benefit us
- Immediate feedback on skill work will be given using video footage
- Explanation on Olbrecht and how it works
Participants will also be given some take home paperwork with information on recovery, pre/post pool work, basic S&C as well as an outline of the Olbrecht system. Coach Matt has taken part in a number of triathlons and Ironman70.3 so has first hand experience in what it takes to be competitive (or just to take part!)
Clinics will run from 07:00-08:00 or 08:30-09:30 at a cost of €40 (plus booking fee) per clinic. Places are limited to 12 per clinic to ensure each participant gains maximum value from the session
Click HERE to book; using your Swim Ireland Membership profile.