How can we help you, our clubs?
We are committed to providing support and guidance for our clubs on an ongoing basis.
Our Swim Ireland Club Support Officers are based in the region to provide a direct line into Swim Ireland and to offer on the ground real time support.
Our goal is to constantly grow and update the services offered to our member clubs, if you see a need in your club or region please contact the relevant Support Officer for your region listed below.
Club Lockdown Support Menu
Strength Lab: Superheroes is an online resource for athletes aged 12 and under, providing a fun, engaging way for kids to learn fundamental movements.
Clubs who register for this programme will receive a unique login and can monitor each athletes progress. Athletes gain access to a video library with 5 'Superheroes' representing a different movement pattern and they too can track their progress through the different levels.
To further support clubs and their coaches implementing the Superheroes programme, Swim Ireland and Performance Lab are offering a 6-week live webinar series (Tuesdays at 19:30). This will start on February 2.
Swim Ireland Masters have teamed up with Niamh Buffini of Buff Performance to offer a tailored 6-week Strength and Conditioning programme to Masters swimmers.
The aim of the programme is to increase cardio fitness, improve fundamental movement and mobility, with a focus on core strengthening.
The programme is subsidised by Swim Ireland Masters, costing just €30 for 12 live workouts, with 6 additional pre-recorded sessions.
Swim Ireland and the National Water Polo committee are providing strength and conditioning sessions for anyone who is a member of a Swim Ireland water polo club.
These online classes will be delivered by Bethany Carson, Assistant Coach at our National Centre (Dublin), and aimed at junior competitive athletes. For further information and to book a class for your club please email email@example.com
Performance Lab will be delivering 2 sessions per week for 6 weeks, live on the Swim Ireland Instagram Channel. Every week Session 1 (Day and time TBC) will focus on conditioning and Session 2 (Day and time TBC) will be all about mobility and movement. Attendance is free, just follow us on Instagram to keep in the loop.
We are bringing our Athlete Online Coaching Programme Webinars into your clubs!
In a time when active coaching and swimming in the pool is currently not taking place, we want to give all our athletes an opportunity to gain additional coaching support.
Clubs can choose from eight topics, including all the strokes, Individual Medley, Nutrition, Lifestyle, and Lifeskills, Competition Management, and Relays. An experienced Swim Ireland Coach will present for an hour on their chosen topic, which includes time for a Q&A to get some added tips.
To book your talk, email Damien Fitzpatrick, Club/Regional Support Officer for Munster.
With the open water most members' only option for swimming, we have loads of information sessions coming up, starting with:
- Weather & Waves with the RNLI
- Tides & Currents with the RNLI
- Dee's Experience - an evening with Antarctica and English Channel Swimmer Dee Newell
Each webinar costs €5 to attend, with all proceeds going to support the RNLI's Volunteer Lifeboat Crews, who save lives at sea 365 days a year.
You can also find our Winter Dipping and Open Water Swimming Guides at swimireland.ie/open-water.
We are also bringing back our ‘Online Athlete Clinics’, where our top athletes tell your members their stories through an online forum.
Clubs are then invited to apply for these clinics by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Requested Athletes: (Full list coming soon, please identify three)
Squad Age Group:
Suitable Days/Time (Must be weekday evenings (6pm-8pm) or Saturday. Please include several options):
Each clinic costs €75, which goes directly to the athlete and clubs must be available to host and moderate.
All Swim Ireland coaches, no matter their discipline, are invited to join Paul Talty, Associate Head of Performance Services (Physical) and Bethany Carson, Assistant Coach at National Centre (Dublin) for a 1hr webinar examining dryland training for our aquatic athletes.
We'll look at:
- Psychological and physical considerations
- Specific session content for swimmers, water polo players and divers
Club Resource Library
- Club Chairperson
- Club Secretary
- Club Treasurer
- Club Children's Officer
- Competition Secretary
- Membership Secretary
- Education Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Squad/ Team Representative
- Club Development Officer
- Club Kit Officer
- Complaints & Disciplinary Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Lead COVID-19 Officer
- COVID-19 Officer
Database Tutorials Videos
How do I.....
- Add a new member?
- Add an existing member?
- Add and view my club credentials?
- Change my club profile picture?
- Complete a data import?
- Complete my club affiliation?
- Log in?
- Manage club transfers?
- Manage families?
- Manage individual club members?
- Manage my club members?
- Purchase coach/ teacher license?
- Search, sort and change member view?
- Update club contact details?
- View and edit club details?
- View and edit club profile?
How do I.....
- Create a member profile?
- Log in?
- Purchase associate membership?
- Purchase coach/ teacher license?
- Purchase leisure membership?
- Transfer club?
- Club AGM Guide
- AGM Planning Timeline
- AGM Planning Timeline (video)
- AGM Reports
- Correspondence Sample - 21 days
- Correspondence Sample - 14 days
- Correspondence Sample - 7 days
- Motion Form Sample
- Motion Form Template
- Nomination Form Sample
- Nomination Form Template
- Agenda Sample
- Agenda Template
- Standing Orders
- Standing Orders Template
- Minutes Sample
- Minutes Template
- Complaints & Disciplinary Guide
- Complaint Form Sample
- Complaint Form Template
- Complaint Decision Form Sample
- Complaint Decision Form Template
- Complaint Notification Template
- Disciplinary Report Form Sample
- Disciplinary Report Form Template
- Disciplinary Decision Form Sample
- Disciplinary Decision Form Template
- Hearing Notification Template
- Hearing Procedures - CDC
- Hearing Procedures - Complainant & Respondent
- Template Email - Documents Only Process
- Template Email - Informal Process
- Template Email - Notice of Hearing
- Template Email - Disciplinary Notification
- Template Email - Complainant
- Template Email - Respondent
Club Support Officers
Club Support Manager
+353 86 061 9508
Club/Regional Support Officer (Connacht)
+353 86 061 9439
Club/Regional Support Officer (Munster)
+353 86 061 9452